Friday 11 April 2014

*QUEUING DUCKIE*

*QUEUING DUCKIE*

If you are like me and love the sappy 80s movies or even your "Prime" was in the 80s you of course know the John Hughes movies like Breakfast Club, Pretty in pink, Sixteen candles,Weird Science...etc..etc..

Well my favorite character in any of the movies the came our  is played by Jon Cryer and his character in pretty in pink ... DUCKIE!!!yes..i actually am "in love" with this fictional character shhhh anyway here is my take on a female duckie..enjoy!!










*DUCKIE*
Hair (hat attached): !lamb. Long Snake Moan 
Top(turtleneck & Jacket): AMITOMO.off shoulder turtleneck + cardigans @ Chapter Four
Jeans: (fd) Beat Up Jeans - Blue New @ Collabor88
Boots: *Soulglitter* Hiking Heels (on sale for 75L$ now!!)









2 comments:

  1. I was obsessed with those movies still am. Love this look ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe me too :) i love these movies ♥

    ReplyDelete