Wednesday 14 May 2014

*Minty Fresh*

*Minty Fresh*

I don't know if you noticed but I have seen a rise of mint colored items at different event and i quit like it it looks great on mostly everyone ((except the green people)) and its a very "retro" as you can see in this months round of collabro88.

So I had some fun with these pics found some cool stuff and took pics. If you like the deco send me a I.M. ((elliedf resident)) in world and I will say where I got the deco ...since this is a fashion blog after all..Either way here we go!

  *BETTY*

HAIR:  TRUTH HAIR Thelma @COLLABOR88
DRESS: The Secret Store - Betty Swing Dress - Mint Stripes @COLLABOR88
SHOES: ::HH:: Hucci Pinup Peep - Spring ((for slink high)) @COLLABOR88
SKIN: [PumeC] -  NicY
ACCESSORIES: BAG: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel - Mint
SLINK FEET HIGH
SLINK HANDS RELAXED
SLINK VISAGE BECKY


 *SUSIE*


 HAIR: +Spellbound+ Sunday 
SKIRT:(fd) Full Spring Skirt - Mint @COLLABOR88
TOP: (fd) Spring Button Top - Black @COLLABOR88
SHOES: ::HH:: Hucci Pinup Peep - Spring ((for slink high)) @COLLABOR88
SKIN: [PumeC] -  NicY

ACCESSORIES: 
SLINK FEET HIGH
SLINK HANDS CASUAL
SLINK VISAGE BECKY


Go check it out before it changes again!!!!!  Also be sure to give me any feedback ..of items you like dont like or any looks you wish to see in the future!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NChc__dH3jA


**Official mesh head as of 05/05/2014**


No comments:

Post a Comment