Monday 19 May 2014

*PUMPED UP KICKS*

*PUMPED UP KICKS*

"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, outrun my gun.All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run faster than my bullet."
So Sn0b was working on these new sneakers and he was uncertain on what to call them, he told me how insane they were..So I introduce to you the "Insane Sneakers" They are unisex and have a "insane" HUD ..yea these are my go to sneakers now!! Also I visited the Kustom9 event and the Dark Style Event some great things at both places with all these event my pockets are defiantly empty!!!


 *CÉLFIE*

SHOES:]S]N]0]B] Insane Unisex Sneakers w/ HUD  **BRAND NEW TODAY**
HAIR: little bones. Starry Eyed - Chromatic @ Kustom9
PIERCING FACE: :HV: Nosejob @Dark style fair 
PIERCING CHEST: Cute Poison - Allogeneous Piercings @Dark style fair 
EARRINGS: .random.Matter. - Abaddon Earrings - Black @Dark style fair 
TOP: ::LC:: Tucked Muscle Tank  -celfie @ Kustom9

*ATTACHMENTS*
SLINK VISAGE BECKY
SLINK HANDS FOR AVATAR ENHANCEMENT 

Enjoy some of these insane


**Be sure to leave some love in the comments below**







No comments:

Post a Comment